Bio Oil Prices
There are many cosmetic brands available in the market today and they have similar uses, benefits and applications that people are confused because they are not sure what they would choose. Admittedly, Bio Oil is among the products sold commercially that can help in treating skin imperfections like stretch marks, scars, uneven skin tone and dehydrated skin. Thus, the question of why choose Bio Oil would arise. It is then important to set Bio Oil apart through discussing what it can do for the skin. In the discussion, we should also look into the price and where a potential customer can avail of the product.
What is Bio Oil?
A bottle of Bio Oil contains potent ingredients that help in maintaining clear, soft and healthy skin. The essential oils like lavender oil, chamomile oil, calendula oil and rosemary oil are antioxidants that help in maintaining the elasticity of the skin and aids in making the skin look younger and suppler. The ingredient PurCellin Oil is the trademark of the oil which serves as the catalyst for natural plant extracts, vitamins and synthetic chemicals to work together. Through the ingredients, non-greasy Bio Oil is the result and when applied, it spreads readily and gets absorbed easily by the skin.
Where to Buy Bio Oil?
- Online Merchants—www.amazon.com, www.cvs.com, www.babiesrus.com, www.drugstore.com, www.walgreens.com, www.londondrugs.com, www.well.ca, www.expresschemist.co.uk, www.supplement-supplier.com, www.cosmeshop.com, www.pharmacydirect.com.au www.epharmacy.com.au, www.pharmacydirect.co.nz and www.plushbaby.co.nz.
- Specialty Stores and Grocery Outlets in the US—CVS, Target, Walgreens, Wal-Mart, K Mart, and Safeway.
- Specialty Stores and Grocery Outlets in Canada—London Drugs, Safeway, Wal-Mart, Zellers and Shoppers Drug Mart.
- Other Major Retail Stores—Tesco, Costco, Boots, and Watson.
What are the Bio Oil Prices?
- In the US and Canada—12 USD to 15 USD for Bio Oil 60ml, 20 USD for Bio Oil 125ml and 28 USD for Bio Oil 200 ml.
- New Zealand—19.95 USD for Bio Oil 60ml, 32.95 USD for Bio Oil 125ml and 44.95 USD for Bio Oil 200ml.
- Australia—14.95 USD for Bio Oil 60ml, 24.95 USD for Bio Oil 125ml and 34.95 USD for Bio Oil 200 ml.
Take note however that the bio oil price and cost may differ from the provided ones due to any shipping fee and discount prices that each country or platform offers. For instance, some carriers of the oil provide “bargained giveaways” such as the following:
- Price cuts on by bulk orders
- Free postage and handling
- Freebies like Bio Oil samples
- Free delivery and shipping for a minimum amount of order
Still, no matter how intent you are in wanting to buy cheap Bio Oil, make sure to research further on the online site that you would want to purchase from. Also be sure that you are getting the legitimate sale of Bio Oil and not the watered down version.
Posted in Beauty